torsdag den 17. januar 2013

Ny spisesmæk til Niklas/New Baby Bib for Niklas

Har lige syet den smarte spisesmæk til Niklas.
Mønstret  kan fås ganske gratis. Alt i skal gøre er følgende:
1) I skal være faste læsere
2) I skal huske at skrive en mail i kommentarfeltet, så jeg kan få fat på jer :)
Til info: mønstret skal udskrives som A4



As allways, all my patterns are for free, all you have to do is:
1. You have to be reader of this blog
2. Write me your email in comments, and i will send you pattern :)

And now in English. I have decided to continue my blog in english, as i can see that there are a lot of readers from different countries.


Today I’m going to share my first attempt at sewing baby bib (for eating).  It may seem that you cannot have too many bibs when you have a baby. This is especially true once a baby begins to eat solid foods. Bibs that fit snugly around the neck are easy to use and work well to protect a baby's clothing. I make these bibs out of:

(1) vinyl  (fabric you use for tablecloths - also known as plastic, wipe-clean tablecloths and PVC tablecloths)
(2) cotton garment with different print 
(3) towels of velvet (for the bib below I have used velvet)

This is a very simple project that will produce a generous collection of baby bibs.

It was SUPER easy and FAST!  From start to finish I was done with this project in 30 minutes, easily.


I will post picture DIY in few days :))







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar